Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Reaching for love

I have reach him and touched the sky
I decided not to be left behind
Not afraid to try

I reach beyond and I learn anew
I did not hesitate-not the same old Betty

I reach beyond to test my limit
I was surprised I am no longer timid

I have reach beyond flirting
Should I look back?

Am I so inlove
that I have not tried to stretch my mind?

I reach for Spiderman
I reach for friendship
I reach for love

Does he care?
Does he love?

Im not sure
If he is pure

Should I expect the best?
Or give up the quest?

Should I reach beyond and claim my space?
Here and now, this time and in this space?

Im scared to claim his heart and soar
Should I give him up or take him once more?

(Hay grabeng atikk.... kasabot kaha sya?)

Duysa nasıl sevdiğimi melekler ağlar...

No comments: