Wednesday, May 02, 2007

He is ready

He was ready to marry me!
Now it was me who is scared.
I dont know why.
Despite of my eagerness to live my life with him until we grow old
I still feel something inside me in which at this point of time is undescribable.
I feel so excited living a life with him in a new different world.
Different people
Different culture
Different language
and everything.

We have talked about this last night. Asking me what I want and he on the other hand was telling me what he wants.
What a wonderful conversation.
I was so happy that somehow I really feel how strong his love for me.

As a woman, I am very proud of him
He shown me how it is to be loved
That he would rather feel the pain
And showered me with all his care and attention

I have seen his effort
Many many times of uplifting me and making me a better person
with him I am mentally and emotionally growing
We may have many diffrences but I honestly feel peaceful with him

I learned from him that life is so simple.
The more you worry about something, the more likely it is that will haunt you. And when you worry less about something, the less it becomes of a problem.

He talks like a king.
So sure of what he is talking.
He was so strong yet a gentle and loving husband to be.
He was also very eager to become the father of my children.
Children, that are plenty.
I am scared that may destroy my curvy licious body, har har.

We just realized that we are incridibly comfortable with each other.
Neither of us had to put our best foot forward.
It is like slipping into a new pair of jeans that feel old.
It just felt like this guy worn me before. These are mine.

With him I also feel more confortable.
we just figure out who we were in just a short time and we knew what to give to the other.



No comments: