Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Rush hour


2 days ago together with my client, we climbed a mountain and monitor thier environmental compliance to Sarangani Bay.
We have a lot of fun!!!
Then as I was working today wearing this low-neckline blouse, I realized how lucky am I to have a twin mountain as well. The gift of nature. hehehehehe
Wanna climb my mountains?
In your dreams.....

Seriously.....
Whenever I feel pressured submitting my report for defense, I will just sleep in my working chair near my bed like shown in the photo above. Mmmm.... sexy posing.
Here I find some topic difficult and was still trying to study and understand it more.
Since I feel tired, I decided to shoot my position and then I was sleeping already.

I was also happy in a way because i am starting to lose my weight. I really pray that before September Im already skinny. Geeez....

1 comment:

spiderdaddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.