Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Positive attitude

(In a certain portion of my life I wanna do this: DELETING )
I dont know if I have loved so selflessly or I have been loving the other way.
I have been so sensitive and demanding. Many times I told my self to give him
freedom from me.
I am only hurting him. I dont think he deserves me. I have always been asking too
much. Too much that he had a hard time to give. If loving him is hurting
him, I dont want to love anymore.
If I have been making him so sad, then I detest the day I meet him.
If I have been making him crazy, then I wanna kill my self.
I should have not loved someone younger than me.
I dont like my heart anymore.
I wanna tear it and put it in a garbage can.


HOW TO START YOUR DAY WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE :

1 . Open a new file in your PC .

2. Name it "My Heart"

3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN

4 . Empty the RECYCLE BIN

5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete Your Heart permanently? "

6. Answer calmly, "Yes," and press the mouse button firmly....

7 . Feel better?
HAVE A NICE DAY AND FROM NOW ON LIVE WITH OUT YOUR HEART

No comments: